I debated about inserting another video HERE...but thought better of it. Curious...Madonna, "Holiday".
Today is a needle day. But I am now officially on a therapy holiday. This is a mutual decision between Jason and I. This is not a decision that has been influenced by doctors or blood work. However, should I discover while on my holiday, that I feel a lot better physically (as one should on a holiday!) and my blood work changes - than I may not return to Rebif.
I'm nervous. I guess it is similar to when I was transitioning from Copaxone to Rebif...or when I was waiting to start therapy for the first time...I feel like I'm standing out in the middle of a busy intersection...saying, "Hit me". But what is different about it this time, is that this is MY decision. Maybe later I will get more "share-y" about why I have made this decision.
In the meantime, my fridge is still stocked with needles, if at any time I decide to go back.
So, I'll close this Bit with... a video...how could I not...it's time to get your groove on...