one week later

It has been a week since my last Copaxone injection. For as committed as I was (and Jason too) to doing that needle every day...we don't miss it at all.

There were no accidental openings of the fridge to remove the needle hours prior to injection.

There weren't any panicked cries of, "CRAP...we forgot the needle!"

There weren't any tears shed.

I am still working on getting my skin back in order: massaging out the tiny hard patches just under the skin, and massaging the achy spots in all six injection areas.

Another "medical mystery" was also solved this week. My hair has been falling out quite rapidly for the past five months. I didn't know what to attribute it to. I asked the Copaxone Support Nurse if loss of hair was ever reported as an issue for patients, and she said not of any significance.

My own diagnosis is that I was losing my hair as my body's response to trauma...because now, it has stopped.

Oh yes, one more thing...I had a dream yesterday that involved a yet to happen MRI. I don't know when the scan will be, but according to my dream...my brain will be LESION FREE!

WooHoo!

Emily

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
October 8, 2007 at 7:23 p.m.

Sounds like your brain knows what's to come. Hang on to those dreams!! (because they are often so true)

Little bits about my life with MS

Back to Home Back to Top Recipes For Lemonade. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.