sincere apologies

By this past Friday, I had waited long enough.

I admit to feeling like I wanted to make a point with this whole requisition fiasco. In my mind, the longer I waited to call them and say "Where is my paperwork?!", the worse they would look.

Of course, from the Clinic perspective, "You shouldn't have waited so long to call us".

pfft.

Anyhoo - the call started with "sincere apologies" from the nurse. My papers: blood requisition, two prescriptions, and EDS papers had got tucked BACK into my file. I wanted to ask how this had happened THREE times...but I was nice. I did mention that I had come in person the week before....just pushing a little bit further.

Can't wait to see what next week brings!

Emily


2 comments:

Ladyfingers said...
January 24, 2010 at 9:36 a.m.

Next week had better bring the requisition because the following week will bring your MOTHER!

MomXO

High On Craft said...
January 24, 2010 at 9:41 p.m.

Wow. Such incompetence. It's mind boggling really.

p.s. my blog address has changed although you can easily get there through this comment. Oh, and thanks for your comment about the picture frame!

Little bits about my life with MS

Back to Home Back to Top Recipes For Lemonade. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.