Aquafitness

I did it - I registered for "Aquafitness for MS". Class starts tomorrow.

Ten weeks of 45 minute classes (one class per week).

I have no idea what I have gotten myself into. How many people will be there? How big is the pool? How hot is it in the pool area? I'm nervous, and most likely "over packing" my bag of towels and toiletries. Thank goodness I found my Crocs!

I registered over the phone, and was told that I would need to bring my own volunteer if I needed assistance in the water. This makes me think...

Have I registered for something that I may only "qualify" for in name only?

Emily

2 comments:

Ladyfingers said...
January 5, 2010 at 6:44 p.m.

Good for you! No worries Em. You can do it. I know you can. Fear of the unknown is normal. The pool won't be big. The water won't be cold & there will be a ramp to assist wheelchair bound people & anyone needing extra assistance.
I am proud of you.

MomXO

mchen said...
January 12, 2010 at 5:52 p.m.

Good for you for doing this, rather than doing the oft-done 'could shoulda woulda'. You gotta go try (at least twice :) to see if it's a fit or not, and hopefully it is. Let us know!!

Little bits about my life with MS

Back to Home Back to Top Recipes For Lemonade. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.