It's Almost Time

I finally got to the lab for my blood tests! And on the way there, I dropped off my Rebif prescription at the store.

This means that I will be back on my Rebif either tomorrow or Monday. Jason and I have opted for a Monday-Wednesday-Friday schedule for the injections. I'll be responsible for Wednesday needles, as Jason is "OUT" on that night.

I'm nervous. I hope that my body reacts the same to the "poison" as it did last time. I had minimal site reactions and very little of the typical "flu-like" symptoms overnight or the following day. I would love to discover that the Rebif helps my fatigue!

And Air Miles! I would love to pick up an immersible blender so that I can whip up some warm milk!

Hopefully my Pharmacare deductible is close to being filled for the year, and we won't have to put out too much money for prescriptions. It will be a couple of hundred dollars alone when I pick up this first month supply. This couldn't come at a worse time, financially, but is there ever a good time?

Will my stars ever be aligned?

Emily


1 comments:

Ladyfingers said...
January 29, 2010 at 10:17 a.m.

Yes my darling. I do believe there are good things in the stars, cards, God's plan for you. We'll be there for your first Wed. injection so you won't even need to do it yourself if you don't want to.

MomXO

Little bits about my life with MS

Back to Home Back to Top Recipes For Lemonade. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.