the best medicine

Get up and go...is what my brain had this morning. No fog. No fatigue. No wobbles. No sleepiness.

Yesterday, was not the same. But both days have been plagued by the continuing pain in my chest, a pain that has been present since before my surgery. My diaphragm has been injured by the abdomen infection. Breathing has become sensitive, sneezing is impossible.

I went to my GP doctor yesterday, to make sure that my lungs are clear and working to their full capacity. He ordered a chest x-ray and some blood tests...looking for a way to hopefully give me some breathing relief.

But don't worry too much about me...Jason and I spent a day with friends this week-end, enjoying the sun and surf...taking in some of the strongest medicine around.

The power of friends is often the best medicine to take.

You can take a friend anytime of day, with food or without, and alcohol is allowed...if you so desire. You don't have to struggle with opening a bottle or even swallowing the pill the bottle contains. Friends can make you drowsy, but it's worth it at the end of the day. A friend doesn't cost you money like other prescriptions do, and friends don't have expiry dates. The benefit of time spent with a friend can be seen immediately.

Emily

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
August 27, 2008 at 9:54 a.m.

i lub u!

Little bits about my life with MS

Back to Home Back to Top Recipes For Lemonade. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.